Update!!!!!

Hello everyone💜💜💗 It has been very longgggg timeee that I stoped updating anything in my blog (officially blog, cosmetics or diary some thing..?). May be the reason is.. I'm too busy after I got the Bachelor degree and decided to working on master degree. So now It's still loading and not finish yet. 😄
 Now I just working on my thesis about food🍇🍅🍉, researching and proof about something can provide more stable food along the way from harvest till you eat.
 I mean some extracts from fruits that will have benefit to your health, that you already know but ya don't know you eat 100% but for reallll you only get 1% to your body to use. I mean it remain less that 1% by everything preparing cooking ..blaablaa in including in your body metabolism.  
So I just working for that It such a very hard work but along the way I just got knowledges that sometime you may interest in it or not ? I don't know haha😄 Now a day I saw many health trends not just about foods. Some time I thinks I just want to share you guy about something that i have reviewed by myself and If you interest please 👉follow💫 and If you want to ask some questions please mention it below the contents. If i can answer i will compliment your doubt. And the questions will be useful for me for further topic or review or sth also.
So the last things i want to tell you guy Im sorry about my bad english .It fine if you understand 😅😆so now i have to say good buy and see you again further topics .Bye guy😙 Thanks for following

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม