i got something from flood situation :)


* Hi :)
In Holiday ..have flood situation in Thailand ..it so severe :( really really BADDDD . The capital and around province are flood area ..many Road look like canal ..me and my family cant stay at home and we must leave home . we go to suburb ..to my aunt O's home at Pattaya ,Chonburi.. 

My dogs name Brownie and socky ...my rabbit ,Ribbon go with us ..
we have a problem about Brownie .He is Big golden retriver  . i think he is not aggressive, friendly but Hyper .
 2 dogs(they are boy) in aunt's home hate Brownie . so Brownie must to stay at dog hotel
 its not comfort like the real Hotel It just dog Hospital and have cage for dog  TT i cry when i see the dog room ..dont have cozy dog bed TT  im crying again when i think about it .. im so sensitive haha .. so back to the story .. . we all so sad . we never leave him alone .  The dog Hotel in pattaya and near by were booked ..no more place available for big dog ..we must let him stay there , He was angry and bark aggressively at me when i go out of the room :( we cry together ..i dont wanna do that .
 i have no choice . 
after 5th day after , we heard good thing from my aunt . aunt's freind who is dog lover she has a big house and have many big dog . Then we go to check out Brownie from the hotel and let him to the house 
... im really happy to see that !! big house with expansive yard ..their dog so friendly 
..Brownie have a private mini yard that have  fence around ...and we usually go to see him  
i stay at aunt's home for 1 month ..aunt's home was a restaurant ..ordinary and small restaurant with mini cafe sale meat ball, toast bread , refreshments beverage and fresh juice like orange , lime etc . .. i help their chop raw veggie ..prepare meal .. it was fun :) i think it great opportunity ... 


 i want to own a little cafe in the future ..  maybe bakery hehe :D have many recipe like short cake ,chu cream , cup cake , brownie serving with ice cream and yummy topping .. + nice beverage like coffee , soda or fruit juice
 .. .how about the idiea :D i will make it if i graduate uni..now i study in major  Food science and technology  and i want to run my own business .... deal.. service to consumer...that my dream ..and i wish dream comes truth :) 
 aunt's home was < 1 km from the sea ..every day is sunny day! .It's Hot ><  .. my skin darker 


-------------------------


...after a month i go to stay at aunt Ae's home  she is sister of aunt O ..the house is in srriracha ,Chonburi ..not far from aunt O's home .. the house is lovely have a garden ..palm tree ,plant and little green yard  i stay here for 5 days . im so happy! I love aunt Ae .she is very pretty and kind ..good at cooking .she make me proud to be me . pull the confidence inside me .. always cheer me up ,encourage me to develop personality ,health by tell me to eating a good diet :) (before i go to aunt Ae'home . i losing weight by diet eat only veggie fruit and water ..no meat no protein ..it so hard and make me feel unwell  :( ..) take me to beautiful place ,sightseeing some island .. go dinner outside with family :)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I go back to bangkok with my brother and mom .. 
My home still flood area (Pathumtani)TT . i must go to stay at uncle yai's home in Bangna ,BKK. prepare to Beijing Trip  :) i was cheerfully when comeback from aunt Ae home ,,Thank you my dear aunt Ae :D !! 
i was very happy that i meet my grandmom .. it's ok . uncle Yai take care of us  but  a little worry about my eating .. 
i go to stay at China for 5 day ..it's very good trip .. i cant stand eating chinese food .Although  Most of all dish add too much oil but i have eaten >< Chinese food very delicious 


--------------------------

Now i'm studying semester 2/2554 ..I feel like I am not old me ... I think I have  a new life .. BKK is now the same town .. no flood no more boat hehe :P .. my house will cleaning by maid ...and we will go hommeee ! home sweet home ^O^ * we will stay home together me my brother Brownie Sockey and Ribon >< i cant wait !! 
im now at dorm in Uni. im waiting for the weekend to go home .. waiting for pick up my pet home .. 
I'M REALLYYY HAPPYYYY !! * 

I have something from the flood Holiday !... 


.. I HAVE NEW ME ..


..MY THINKING POSITIVE ...


 MY HAPPY LIFEE back ! 

  MY HAPPY FAMILY .. 


 MY DEAR RELATIVE ..*

 MY LOVELY PETT >< 

**.. MY DREAMM ..**


 .. MY FRIENDS .. 


 Although i lost something met a bad situation but i still have soo manyyything and someone who always love and take care of me  i wont forget to take care of them too :)



"Me and family .. every body smiling in front of chinese restaurant " 

"I standing beside P'Park ..the center is P'Park 's mom , Khunpa Tum :) "



me ..How about dressing  .. sweet dress mix with  my brother cloth :P 



" ... DO THING THAT MAKE YOU HAPPY ..  ..  :) "



( my aunt alway said it to me ,, :P ) 

Good Bye and be happy ! 



ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม