Review : Bobbi Brown Lip Gloss !! {{ Bright pink}}










 Hello guy  ! my last Holiday in China i just bought new Lip gloss from Duty free Suvannabumi Thailand ^^






This Bobbi Brown's Lip gloss 


 ..
  

' Bright Pink' shade ...#20  




 
This is my first time trying Bobbi Brown Lip gloss .. This is a good lip gloss ,..a little sticky ..and stay on  

i like the color .. nice pink ..suit for my every day make up . .^^ 
i cant wait to go buy another color ..i want to have one for nude shade ..and colorless lip gloss :) I heard good thing about gel liner ,the eye corrector from Bobbi Brown .. .i will check it out from other reviewing .I think product is good but too expensive ..i want it cheaper ..because of the packaging so small TT   But  now i started to love this brand :)  




------------------------


http://www.jeban.com/viewtopic.php?t=131803
This my another page in my originally language 

ความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม